To provide assistance by way of funding and/or dance equipment and/or clothing to people not exceeding 25 years of age at the date of the Trustees decision [who are pupils or former pupils of The Betty Wivell Academy] to assist their attendance at an accredited full time school or college of dance or drama where the Trustees decide on inquiry that the proposed recipient has special talents in the arts and is in need of assistance to ease an onerous financial burden to themselved and/or their family in obtaining suitable professional training.
In layman’s terms
- You must be no older than 25 years of age.
- The grant can only be used for dance clothing, equipment, and/or tuition fees.
- You have attended/be attending the BWA.
- You must be enrolled on an accredited full-time training scheme.
- You must prove that you require the financial assistance.
Should you meet the above criteria, and wish to apply for a grant. Please download, print and complete the Funding Application Form